- Location : Ajibata Sub-district, Toba Regency
- Land : 386.72 Ha
- Business Scheme : Long Lease Agreement (30 + 15 years)
- Status : Managed by Lake Toba Tourism Authority
- Project to Offer :
1. Hospitality (121.67 Ha)
2. MICE (2.72 Ha)
3. Commercial Area (8.36 Ha)
4. Small and Medium Enterprise Center (0.9 Ha)
5. Geo Cultural Park (9.78 Ha)
6. Cultural Center (1.35 Ha)
7. Supporting Facilities (2.06 Ha)
8. Healthcare (1.66 Ha)
9. Botanical Garden (14.54 Ha)
10. Agro Farm (21.47 Ha)
11. Sustainable Golf Course (71.53 Ha)
Toba is one of the five super priority destinations assigned by the
Government because of its beauty of nature.
largest volcanic lake in the world and the largest lake in the South East Asia.
out of ten deepest lakes in the world, reaching around 500 meters deep.
distinctive geographical of Lake Toba reserves a number of economic potentials
for the benefit of the wide range of communities, especially as a source of
bountiful fresh water and lust tropical forest which attract the interest of
big industries to invest in the areas.
Caldera Resort would that incorporate nature, culture and technology into an Integrated
also initiates a cutting-edge, engaging educational experience on the history
of Lake Toba, a massive caldera created by a super-volcanic eruption 1.2
million years ago; together with its culturally rich communities that live
around Lake Toba.
Public Private Partnership (PPP)